Purity and integrity
1. Chromatography and mass spectrometry
Quality of your product is essential. We understand that. Guaranteeing the quality requires a confident command of the latest methodologies in analytical chemistry. With equal zeal we support internal and external customers during the entire discovery process by offering:
2. NMR spectroscopy
Technology is expensive. Instead of buying your own NMR spectrometer, you can take advantage of our cost effective, fully automated, non-stop, year round NMR spectra acquisition service. If you are in Europe, your samples can be in our magnets within 24 hours.
- 1H, 13C, 31P NMR spectra
- Proton-proton (COSY, NOESY) correlations
- Proton-heteronuclear (13C, 15N) correlations (HSQC, HMBC)
- Variable temperature experiments (VT)
- Raw data and automatically generated .pdf files provided through transmission via secure channel
- Expert analysis and consultation
We apologise for being strict on your samples…
Quality and integrity of your product is something we take very seriously. Our job is to control the product now in order for you to save time in the future.
Discovery analytical chemistry instrumentation
All instrumentation is regularly maintained and validated.
- Liquid chromatography
- HPLC-DAD-MS instruments (Agilent 1100, Waters Alliance)
- UPLC-DAD-MS instruments (Waters Acquity)
- Preparative HPLC-DAD-MS instruments (Waters Mass Directed Autopurification)
- Gas chromatography
- GC-MS instrument (Thermo)
- Mass spectrometry
- Quadrupole Time of Flight MS detectors (Q-ToF MS) (Waters Q-ToF II and Agilent UHD 65400)
- Ion trap MS detector (IT- MS) (Thermo)
- Triple quadrupole MS detector (QQQ MS) (Waters)
- Single quadrupole (SQD) (Waters)
- NMR spectroscopy
- Bruker Avance DPX300 NMR spectrometer
- Bruker Avance AV400 NMR spectrometer
- Bruker Avance DRX500 NMR spectrometer
- Bruker Avance III 600 NMR spectrometer
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved - Fidelta Ltd.